How to Make Your Reservation
Reservations are encouraged and can be made in person, by phone, or online. Reservations can be made for the upcoming year beginning January 1st. Click here to view our rates.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Reservation, Cancellation and No Show Policies
Please review each policy carefully before submitting your reservation.
- We offer discounted rates Sunday thru Thursday.
- All reservations require payment in full at the time the reservation is made for all non-holiday site rentals.
- Holiday Weekends have a 3-night minimum stay & require reservations to be paid-in-full at time of placement.
- Special Weekends consist of Waterfront Film Festival (2nd Thursday + weekend in June), Harborfest (3rd Thursday + weekend in June), Blueberry Festival [(2nd full weekend) Thursday + weekend in August)], Halloween (weekend's September 25th to October 25th) and are charged holiday rates & require reservations to be paid-in-full at time of placement.
- A 2-night minimum is required for all reservations, starting 01/01/2015. Walk-Ins are always welcome and can stay for one night, if space is available.
- Reservation made after the deadlines will require a non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 7 days before non-holiday arrival or 14 days on Holiday/Special Weekends. There is a $10.00 charge for all cancellations.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days on non-holidays will be charged a minimum of 1 night site rental for each site/cabin/cottage reserved.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days on Holiday/Special Week-ends will be charged the full 2 (Special) or 3 (Holiday) night’s site/cabin/cottage rental.
- No refunds on early departures.
No Show Policy
- All guaranteed reservations will be held until 9:00 AM on the morning following your scheduled arrival. If you do not arrive and have not cancelled your reservation, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your reservation.